Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Musashi Trick, Stop And Go, Random Movement|
- What's special about it?
- It is my first competitive MiniBot. It looks like one of high-ranking minis, although it isn't as strong as the Wave Surfing ones. It is in the mini 2000 club.
- How competitive is it?
- MiniRumble ‒ APS: 83.15% (9th), PL: 620-13 (9th), Survival: 91.31%
- How does it move?
- It is a Multi-Mode robot, featuring:
- This is very similar to Puzzle's movement.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It can only dodge bullets from simple guns, with its special tricks.
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- It doesn't have any melee capabilities.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves its movement mode and targeting data between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- A Vyper is another type of sci-fi tank, similar to a WaveSerpent, but smaller.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure, it's released under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Kev hasn't updated Vyper since 2007.