|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Next goal ??||2||11:42, 3 August 2019|
|Moving into Bot Categories||2||13:13, 27 March 2019|
|Welcome||3||13:31, 22 March 2019|
I think I know what your next goal is . . .
Being number 5 in RoboRumble !!
In all other 1-vs-1 categories you have already mastered that goal (Did you do that on purpose ?)
How'd you guess ;)
But top 5 in RoboRumble is my next next goal. My next goal is to bug all my IRL friends until they make robots!
I was originally aiming for top 10 in everything, but once I got there, I saw top 5 wasn't too far away, so I went for it!
- Hi, you can put Category:NanoBots, Category:MiniBots etc. in double square parentheses on your bot's page.
- I used to think Walls was invincible too.=)
- Edit: Square parentheses mare what I wrote invisible for some reason.
Hi, congratulations your first bot! It seems it isn't running in the rumble, I haven't checked but maybe you didn't compile with Java8 compatibility? A lot of people run Java8 for the rumble.
Thanks! I'll check if it's Java 8 compatible this afternoon!
- Hi, I think the mistake is with the name of the robot. When I download it I get Basilisk 1.1 but in the participants list you named it 1.11.
- Indeed that was the problem, my RoboRumble picked it up and it will be on the mini bots ranking soon.