Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I am a Turkish student currently in high school. My teacher introduced me to Robocode and it probably is the only reason I do programming today.
- Over the time, I've come to realize what a complicated optimization problem robocode was.
- Since the July of 2020, I have spent more time learning other languages, most of them being lower level and I realized how inefficient most of my code was. Although I don't really feel like using Java anymore, I don't think I can possibly give up on robocode just yet. At least not before I give a final shot with Neural Networks ;)
- I have made many robots, mostly experimental and most of them are retired.
- My first competitive NN bot. Uses Roboneural. Reached a ranking of 55 with only 1 predictor for both movement and gun.
- WhiteFang is my third robot to be released. It's now in top 10 after tons of work and tuning.
- See /MEA
Projects I am Working On
- A garbage free Neural Network library for future robots. I'd really like to set the standards Skilgannon and Rednaxela set with their kd-trees :)
Robot Names That You Can Use