Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I am a Turkish student in high school, probably the smallest one here. My programming teacher had shown me robocode and the first video I saw was a 10 round battle between Diamond and Shadow. They were moving perpendicular to each other not hitting walls and shooting randomly. Robocode was the game which forced me to learn java. I started by just using the robocode's command and made robots which were very simple bots. My biggest goal was to beat Walls by that time but of course I have improved myself at robocode in 2 years(Not even sure of that).
- I have actually made about fifty bots and most of them are unreleased and some of them are retired.
- My first competitive NN bot. Uses Roboneural. Reached a ranking of 55 with only 1 predictor for both movement and gun.
- WhiteFang is my third robot to be released. It's now in top 10 after tons of work and tuning.
- See /MEA
Projects I am Working On
- A neural network library called Xenon that uses tensors to process any input available and this time I actually got backpropagation right. =D
- Milestone, a bot that uses WhiteFang's movement and a new way of using neural networks in targeting.
Robot Names That You Can Use