Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I am a Turkish student in high school, probably the smallest one here. My teacher introduced me to robocode when I started taking private programming courses. Although it didn't seem that deep at the time, I have come to the point that I now know what a complicated problem robocode is.
- I have made many robots, mostly experimental and most of them are retired.
- My first competitive NN bot. Uses Roboneural. Reached a ranking of 55 with only 1 predictor for both movement and gun.
- WhiteFang is my third robot to be released. It's now in top 10 after tons of work and tuning.
- See /MEA
Projects I am Working On
- A neural network library called Xenon that uses tensors to process any input available and this time I actually got backpropagation right. =D
- A neural network library called radonn this time in Rust. After benchmarking and profiling I realised how slow Tensors were. radonn is currently ~6 times faster than Xenon.
- Milestone, a bot that uses WhiteFang's movement and a new way of using neural networks in targeting.
Robot Names That You Can Use