Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It is completely deterministic after the initialization.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- I don't know yet.
- Skilgannon for the bugless, fast Kd-tree.
- Cb for non iterative wall smoothing.
- Rozu for the precise prediction code.
- Chase-san for the intercept method I used in my PPMEA calculations.
- AW for giving me the idea of using the integral of the danger function.
- How does it move?
- True Surfing
- How does it fire?
- It uses GuessFactor with KNN
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Tries to minimize the number of guess factors it gets hit by based on their weights and damage.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It doesn't support melee yet.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds it saves the kd-trees. Between matches it doesn't save anything.
- Where did you get the name?
- It just popped into my mind and I thought it would be a proper name for a bot with Machine Learning.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, I tried to make the code as clean and understandable as possible.
- What's next for your robot?
- Better Bullet Shadow Calculations
- Tuning the guns since they haven't been tuned since the first version
- Gun Heat Waves
- Precise MEA for movement
- Maybe a pre-trained movement or gun to use in the first ticks of the battle
- Succeed at not forgetting to put protection against Bullet Shielders in the next version
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Bullet Shielders but that issue should be solved soon.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It's kind of based on WhiteFang, I have tried to copy the design but make it as precise as it can be.