One on One
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help RoboWiki by expanding it.|
Bots categorized as One on One are specifically designed for fights against only one other robot.
Field sizes vary per contest, but usually the default of 800x600 is used.
- Tend to have simpler radar
- Can scan the enemy every turn
- Almost always try to move perpendicular to their opponent
- Have complete control of their Movement profile
- Simpler enemy data management code, as they need to keep track of only one opponent
- Usually the first bots that people write
- Often more advanced than Melee bots