Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||June 22, 2009|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- Not a whole lot, our first nano melee bot.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- Not very, 33rd in nano melee rumble.
- How does it move?
- I call it random because it doesn't fit in any other categories, but it doesn't use that many calls to Math.random(). Basically just moves around turning left and right, in roughly circular shapes.
- How does it pick a target in Melee?
- Takes the closest one, or if it scans one 10 pixels closer it switches to that one, to prevent thrashing between targets. After it shoots, it switches to the nearest target.
- Where did you get the name?
- First word to pop into my head when creating the class.
- What's next for your robot?
- Some decent movement
- Can I use your code?