Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Best Rating||1744.9 (13th)|
- What's special about it?
- It's my first competitive robot!
- How competitive is it?
- Quite a bit.
- How does it move?
- It orbits an enemy (perpendicular movement), changes its direction if Math.random() exceed a constant value. Completely unpredictable, not even flat. The only bad things about this movement is its weakness against HOT.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Pattern data between round.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure, it's RWLPCL.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- All nanobots from package mld, robar, simonton and nz =)
- What's the next for this robot?
- Tweaks until I got crown.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Gun is based on WeekendObsession; movement is fully mine.
- At first I tried to create movement that move directly to enemy and orbit it when it come in 100px. That's version 0.2 when I stuck WeekendObsession gun into it and entered it to RoboRumble. Soon, I found out that simple head-on targeting can hit most of the time since it move directly toward enemy! And it take the lowest rank! Now, I re-designed the movement system to start orbit an enemy immediately, plus some random direction and change its direction when enemy fire. Now, in my test, it can beat almost every top nano-bots but still got only 13th place because it's movement can't trick GF bot. And that the version 1.0. (I skipped to 1.0 because it's a really big change.)
- When I first enter RoboRumble, it has the highest APS score (when have only 10 battles). That is the time when Darkcanuck turn off bots-removing from his server so there are nat.nano.Ocnirp 1.0 at top position and nat.nano.Ocnirp 0.2 at bottom of table!