Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||MagicTrick+ Bullet Dodging + Random Bullet Dodging|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It's one of two Micros using Dynamic Clustering.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- It's getting there.
- How does it move?
- It has three modes: the MagicTrick, a bullet dodging movement designed against linear/circular targeting, and a random bullet dodging movement.
- How does it fire?
- Dynamic Clustering in a micro, trying to see how competitive it can be. It is currently segmented on distance, advancing velocity, and lateral velocity.
- Is this robot Melee-capable?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- The enemy movement log and the number of times it has died.
- Where did you get the name?
- It's Random Movement was based on MagicD2's, and its gun has three dimensions, so....
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- I'm thinking about making the gun Multiple Choice if I can find the room.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Every robot that beats it!