Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What's special about it?
- How competitive is it?
- It was top-10 with its first version, but it never really improved much after that.
- How does it fire?
- Uses Dynamic Clustering to find a commonly used GuessFactor among a bunch of similar previous situations.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Everything between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- It's named after Luke Skywalker.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's released under the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Move to Florida?
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not really...
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It uses Dookious as a skeleton, with the data storage and analysis replaced to use Dynamic Clustering instead of traditional (Visit Count Stats) stats arrays.
- I learned a lot from studying the source code of Chalk, by Corbos.
- I also perused DCBot, by ABC.
- Major credits to both ABC and Albert for posting detailed information about Dynamic Clustering and kernel density on the wiki.