Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Targeting||Dynamic Clustering, GuessFactors|
- Version History
- What's special about it?
- The movement's pretty unique.
- How competitive is it?
- Quite - as of August 2017, #14 in RoboRumble General 1v1.
- How does it move?
- Wave Surfing with Dynamic Clustering. I added some pretty interesting features to it such as multiple weighting systems and rolling averages. Besides the danger calculation, it is identical to WaveSerpent's movement.
- How does it fire?
- The same as WaveSerpent (v1): a dynamic clustering gun with scans segmented on velocity and acceleration.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves gun and surfing data between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- The Hydra is an almost unkillable beast from Greek mythology.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure, it's released under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Improve its behavior against simple targeters.
- Eventually rewrite it completely.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Wave Surfers I guess...
- What other robot(s) is it based on?