Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Code License||Public domain|
- What's special about it?
- This is a ported version of my first Java Robot and is now written in C#. GuinnessCS is based on the tutorial bots GFTargetingBot and on BasicSurfer. It is splitted into a movement-bot, into a targeting-bot and in a bot which is combining both. This idea came from CassiusClay, which is good for independent development of targeting and of movement.
- How does it move?
- An extremely bare-bones form of Wave Surfing, with no distancing, dive protection, or segmentation.
- How does it fire?
- A GuessFactorTargeting gun segmented on distance, velocity, last-scan-velocity.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, use it however you wish!
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Where does the name come from?
- I was sitting in a pub with a friend of mine, talking about robocode in general. I just had a simple bot, but with no name and no color-design. While drinking my beer, I had this brilliant idea. ;-)
- * Fixed wrong calculation of distance in RobotPosition-class.