Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Targeting||DC/GuessFactor SwarmTargeting RandomTargeting|
|Movement||DC/WaveSurfing DC/FlatMovement Anti-gravity DC/ShrapnelDodging|
- How competitive it is?
1v1 - #27 APS, #9 Survival, #10 PL
meleerumble - #8 APS, #8 Survival, #8 PL
teamrumble - #1 APS, #1 Survival, #2 PL
neoroborumble - #1 APS, #1 Survival, #1 PL
gigarumble - #9 APS, #5 Survival, #12 PL
meleetop30rumble - #8 APS, #4 Survival
- How does it move?
- How does it fire?
- Using dynamic clustering/kernel density to estimate hit rate and choose bullet power. The idea is to search for peaks in kernel density and if one is found, switch to aggressive energy management, if not, then stick with survivability energy management. Working well in melee/team thanks to swarm targeting, shooting power 3 bullets against tight packs of bots, and owning rammers :) . Currently disabled in 1v1 to avoid wasting energy against adaptable movements.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Old Skool shrapnel dodging.
- Wave Surfing/Curve flattening.
- Enemy virtual bullets generated with dynamic clustering segmented data in both modes.
- Anti-gravity in melee/team.
- Multi-mode in 1v1
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee ?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between matches: Nothing.
- Between rounds: Wave data.
- Where did you get the name?
- From the Atari 2600 game Combat.
- Can I use your code?
- Not open-source.
- What's next for your robot?
- Cool algorithms
- Rating improvement
Go to surfing for 1v1.DONE Anti-surfer gun for 1v1.DONE Curve flattening for 1v1.DONE Precise prediction/max escape angle calculation.DONE
- Classification tuning.
Fast math classes.DONE
- Bullet Shadow evaluation.
- A k-d tree to optimize dynamic clustering.
- Minimum risk movement.
- Refining all the above