< CannonJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1.12 - Changes in the movement.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 69.96% (25th), PL: 238-40 (28th), Survival: 74.86%
- 1.11 - Tweaked gun. Now only uses firing waves. Added head delta segment. Codesize 746 w/ colors.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 69.15% (31st), PL: 216-50 (42nd), Survival: 73.33%
- 1.1 - Revert to SandboxFlattener. Removed time-since-0-velocity due to codesize. Also shrinked in a few spots. Codesize 746 w/ colors.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 66.87% (40th), PL: 219-59 (39th), Survival: 69.99%
- 1.0 - Now using CarpetFinder-like movement. Completely abolished the LSH idea, as storing all the points in the round didn't seem worth the codesize. Added time-since-0-velocity and weightings. Also now aims from future position (by adding/subtracting a small amount, depending on direction) - idea from Waylander. As a side effect, it helps against Bullet Shielding. Codesize 749 w/ colors.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 65.52% (42nd), PL: 196-83 (66th), Survival: 66.96%
- 0.94 - Tweaked movement. Added MusashiTrick. Codesize 749 w/ radar color.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 68.96% (30th), PL: 233-49 (34th), Survival: 74.55%
- 0.93 - Tweaked movement, also found out there was no bouncing off walls. Codesize 731 w/ colors.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 63.24% (52nd), PL: 223-60 (39th), Survival: 70.66%
- 0.92 - 0.91 never released because it was buggy. Added acceleration segment, and movement is now SandboxFlattener (from Plains). Codesize 713 w/ colors.
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 61.32% (66th), PL: 217-66 (43rd), Survival: 67.71%
- 0.9 - Movement straight from WaveSnake, DCLSHResearch 0007 gun minus distance segment. Codesize
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 67.37% (39th), PL: 219-64 (41st), Survival: 72.4%