Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Version History - Archived Talk 20090325
- What's special about it?
- It's my first real MegaBot.
- How competitive is it?
- Not bad
- How does it move?
- Circle movement in One on One and basically Minimum Risk Movement in Melee
- How does it fire?
- the same DC-PIF gun in both One on One and melee
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Movement ;)
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- can't really compare them
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- A combination of energy and distance, with a slight bias to the current enemy.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- DC stuff beween rounds
- Where did you get the name?
- Aleph is the first letter of the hebrew alphabet. This letter is used in set-theory...
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- I'll see
- Does it have any White Whales?
- PM bots in general
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- a lot of good bots around today.