- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
I try to see as little as I can from other people's code, but I think it uses the DC data in a very different way than most bots in the rumble.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
Very, placed 14 in the General Rumble (version: 0.1beta, date: 03/04/09)
- How does it move?
- How does it fire?
- How does it dodge bullets?
This is intended as a melee bot, but it has no code yet.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
No melee code yet.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
All bullet synchronized snapshots are recorded across the battle in the DC trees. A log of all ticks snapshots kept for the complete battle.
- Where did you get the name?
- Can I use your code?
I'd prefer the code is used for learning and getting ideas instead of just extracting whole pieces, but is free to use in anyway, just give appropriate credits.
- What's next for your robot?
- Fix bugs - Melee code
- Does it have any White Whales?
Probably many, but Dookious stands out.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?