- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
I try to see as little as I can from other people's code, but I think:
- The flattener is probably very different, instead of a discrete on/off state, it has a continuous value of how much to flatten.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
All versions can be downloaded from /VersionHistory.
- How competitive is it?
- How does it move?
- How does it fire?
- How does it dodge bullets?
Uses Minimum Risk Movement, and calculates hot, linear and circular targeting angles and use them as described below while on melee.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- All bullet synchronized snapshots are recorded across the battle in the DC trees.
A log of all ticks snapshots kept for the complete battle. (probably should remove it)
- Where did you get the name?
- Can I use your code?
I'd prefer the code is used for learning and getting ideas instead of just extracting whole pieces, but is free to use in anyway, just give appropriate credits.
- What's next for your robot?
- Fix bugs.
- Improve the execution speed.
- Melee strategy.
- Surf a second wave.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- What other robot(s) is it based on?