Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Archived Talk 20090516
It has been 12 years(!) since I last touched robocode, but I'm (probably briefly) revisiting it!
- BeepBoop is my new (in development) mega bot.
- WaveSerpent was previously my strongest bot. It got as high as 3rd place in the rumble and is still the top bot not using Bullet Shadows.
- Hydra was one of the first bots to succesfully use Dynamic Clustering at the highest level.
- Logic was my first robot. It ended up pretty strong in melee.
- Thorn was my first MicroBot. It (briefly) took first in the micro rumble by essentially adding Stop And Go movement to RaikoMicro.
- Needle was the first microbot to use Multiple Choice in its gun.
- WaveShark is the first (and I think only) micro-sized wave surfer.
- Splinter is my NanoBot. It popularized Stop And Go movement by (briefly) getting first in the nano rumble.
- GeminiTeam is my entrant to the TwinDuel competition, where it currently holds first place.
- MaxRisk is a MicroBot and one of the best rammers around. It is king of the Rambot Challenge 2K6.
- Vyper is a non-surfing MiniBot similar to Thorn and probably destined to be retired soon.