What are you playing right now, guys?
← Thread:User talk:Iiley/What are you playing right now, guys?/reply (13)
I've mostly been busy with other projects, largely some electronics stuff. I'll probably link to some project pages for my electronics stuff once I eventually get some up, could take a while though ;)
Also, today I just started trying out a game called The Last Federation which I can't help but reminded of Robocode when playing battles in it. There's no coding of course... but the way that you're dodging bullets and carefully planning movement path with a limited turning rate, plus where to aim at moving opponants, in a (unusually) turn-based environment really strongly resonates with how I think about wave surfing in Robocode. I suspect Robocoders who want a relaxing(?) non-coding game which resonates with the wave surfing mentality might find this one to be interesting.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Skilgannon (talk)
I have a problematic habit of starting new projects when existing ones are only partially done... leading to a fair number number of projects being in-progress at a time. Oh well, it's fun :)
Main current ones are:
- A high bandwidth infrared tranciever board, with which I'm intendeding to try some modulation experiments with.
- A very high resolution frequency counter (using some phase comparison tricks)
- An audio ADC project, with some little tricks up my sleeve for improved dynamic range
Each of which involve things that could be considered subprojects in their own right.