What are you playing right now, guys?
← Thread:User talk:Iiley/What are you playing right now, guys?/reply (13)
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Rednaxela (talk)
Interesting, what kind of electronics? I got stuck into building some analogue amplifiers a while ago, and recently I've been playing with switching regulators.
I have a problematic habit of starting new projects when existing ones are only partially done... leading to a fair number number of projects being in-progress at a time. Oh well, it's fun :)
Main current ones are:
- A high bandwidth infrared tranciever board, with which I'm intendeding to try some modulation experiments with.
- A very high resolution frequency counter (using some phase comparison tricks)
- An audio ADC project, with some little tricks up my sleeve for improved dynamic range
Each of which involve things that could be considered subprojects in their own right.