Targeting Challenge (original)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:53, 12 November 2007 by Chase-san (Just a loose structure for now, i'm moving the results page)
The first targeting challenge, which was established in 2003 in an attempt to achieve better preformance, by testing against certain reference bots.
- The Challenger must remain stationary all the time
- The Challenger is only allowed to feed the fire() method(s) the constant 3.
- This often results in at least one bullet per round fired with energy lower than 3 though.
- Which means no energy management whatsoever
- There are 10 Reference Bots, none of which fires, few of which does any ramming
- The Challenger meet each reference bot in battle over 500 rounds (100 rounds for the short TC version)
- The Challenger's score against each reference bot is calculated like "challenger_bullet_damage / rounds"
- Average the scores against each reference bot to get the total score
- SandboxDT 1.91
- TheArtOfWar 1.2 TC
- Sparrow 2.5 TC
- Cigaret 1.31 TC
- Tron 2.01TC
- Fhqwhgads 1.1 TC
You can get all the reference bots at once: Download