Difference between revisions of "Targeting Challenge (original)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (removing from Challenges category)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 21:46, 22 April 2009
The first targeting challenge, which was established in 2003 in an attempt to achieve better preformance, by testing against certain reference bots.
- The Challenger must remain stationary all the time
- The Challenger is only allowed to feed the fire() method(s) the constant 3.
- This often results in at least one bullet per round fired with energy lower than 3 though.
- Which means no energy management whatsoever
- There are 10 Reference Bots, none of which fires, few of which does any ramming
- The Challenger meet each reference bot in battle over 500 rounds (100 rounds for the short TC version)
- The Challenger's score against each reference bot is calculated like "challenger_bullet_damage / rounds"
- Average the scores against each reference bot to get the total score
- SandboxDT 1.91
- TheArtOfWar 1.2 TC
- Sparrow 2.5 TC
- Cigaret 1.31 TC
- Tron 2.01TC
- Fhqwhgads 1.1 TC
You can get all the reference bots at once: Download