View source for Talk:LifeNext
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Wave Danger||3||07:04, 5 July 2018|
- I was testing my robot against LifeNext and when I opened the debug graphics something caught my attention:
- If I understood correctly, after some low danger LifeNext stops drawing circles that represent danger. However, in some cases the wave starts with one wide dangerous area and then it splits into two small dangerous areas.
- Is that the intended behavior?
LifeNext was too old, I couldn't recall what's intended exactly. However, it's known that LifeNext has a lot of bugs ;) In my test bed, it even performs worse against Scalar which yet has no knn. Anyway, thanks for reporting the bug, I will do some investigation later.
The virtually wide/split dangerous area is just per debug graphics limit — you can't paint too much due to robocode graphics performance. It's actually not really affecting anything.
First of all, thank you for your response. Actually distance between bullet and robot may be better than just bins since robot width stays the same no matter what the distance is.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Xor (talk)
Return to Thread:Talk:LifeNext/Wave Danger/reply (3).