Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Targeting||Linear, will be changed|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It's my first bot that's advanced so far and is tiny in codesize.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- See the infobox. It used to be called elite, but I like this name better. I'll re-upload it as PwnBot when I finish 1.1 in a few days.
- How competitive is it?
- 36th in the Nano Melee at the moment! =D And I'm really excited because it's only 220 bytes so far if you ignore the color. I have lots of room to grow!
- How does it move?
- It doesn't. =) In the future I'll probably do Anti-Gravity Movement using my simulated bullets as points.
- How does it fire?
- Linear targeting, but with all the space I have I might make it a Pattern Matcher.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It uses a weird home-made... Thing, that I made. It's just a sort of random inversion thingy, yet it's very effective.
- How does the melee strategy differ from the one-on-one strategy?
- It was origianlly made for one on one, but that quickly changed as I realized it was really good for melee.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Where'd you get the name?
- I wanted to make a robot that really pwns.
- Can I use your code?
- Yeah, but not until I'm done!
- What's next for your robot?
- Finishing the targeting.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Used to be N, but now he's surpassed the ninja and my little internet meme desperately needs to pwn Assertive.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- None, except for the linear targeting and the radar, but snippets from the wiki aren't bots.