Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Statistical Bullet Dodging|
- What's special about it?
- Well, I think it is quite special, at least for me.
- How competitive is it?
- We will see later.
- How does it move?
- I call it "Statistical Bullet Dodging". It base loosely on WaveSnake. Now the stats is not segmented. I just want to experiment with non-segment vs segment version.
- How does it fire?
- GuessFactor Targeting. Base loosely on Falcon. Has only lateral velocity segment, for now.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves everything between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Can I use your code?
- RWPCL At least make sure you understand which part do what before you use. That the way I'll use other people code. (The exception is the lateral velocity chooser, from Voidious, which I can't understand =))
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not know, maybe it has.
- What's the next for this robot?
- More segmentation.
- Try to dodge more than one bullet.