Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Best Rating||#2 (2004)|
- What's special about it?
- In the old days of Robocode, Lacrimas was well-known for holding the #2 rank in the 1v1 general rumble, just below SandboxDT. Like most other bots in that era, it saved data about its opponents. With the advent of Wave Surfing, it fell behind a generation of new bots.
- How competitive is it?
- RoboRumble ‒ APS: 75.53% (102nd), PL: 1074-86 (74th), Survival: 81.24%
- How does it fire?
- It is based on CigaretST's Statistical Targeting gun, possibly GuessFactor Targeting or Pattern Matching.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- A random movement can dodge some bullets.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves various things in static variables between rounds, and opponent data between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- Apparently from a German gothic metal band.
- Can I use your code?
- Initially it was open-source, but with version 1.25 its source was closed (and obfuscated).
- What's next for your robot?
- Iiley has not updated Lacrimas since 2004. He intended to continue tweaking it.