|Best Rating||APS: n.a. (xxth mini)|
- What's special about it?
- It is a minibot using Wave Surfing and GuessFactor Targeting, so nothing really special.
- Where did you get the name?
- All my bots start with 'Gr' and I like the dark sound of it. In English is just means 'grim'.
- How does it move?
- Currently Stop and Go and a double oscillator. In the future it will use VCS Wave Surfing.
- How does it fire?
- It uses VCS GuessFactor Targeting, probably only segmented on 'time since velocity change', absolute lateral velocity and distance. Future wallproximity if there is enough room.
- Does it have any WhiteWhales?
- not known yet, but I think that it is relatively weak against good bots (like GresSuffurd is too).
- What's next for your robot?
- Some tuning of the gun, and then the big step: Wave Surfing.
- What's your goal?
- I want to reach at least 80 APS and then going for top-10 in the mini ranking. Hopefully it can threaten Komarious some day.
The first version is merely my microbot Grinnik with a very simplified GresSuffurd movement. This means that all information used can be found on this wiki. All can be followed back to Kawigi's GuessFactorTargeting Tutorial and Voidious' Wave_Surfing_Tutorial.
- 0.3.2 size 856 2019-06-28
- Velocity attribute from 5 segments to 3 (0,1 2,3 4,5 6,7 8 to 0,1.8 1.8,6.2 6.2,8)
- 0.3.1 size 841 2019-06-26
- fix occasional radarlock loss by adding setAdjustRadarForGunTurn
- 0.3 size 836 2019-06-18 MiniRumble ‒ APS: 76.7% (28th), PL: 565-69 (53rd), Survival: 85.54%
- add acceleretion/deceleration bins to Vchange segment
- 0.2 size 815 2019-06-13 MiniRumble ‒ APS: 75.79% (32nd), PL: 558-76 (58th), Survival: 84.43%
- fixing adaptive bulletpower everywhere.
- 0.1 size 774 2019-06-09 MiniRumble ‒ APS: 75.13% (36th), PL: 551-83 (65th), Survival: 83.51%
- Grinnik 0.8 with a little bigger default distance, and with adaptive bulletpower instead of fixed 1.9