|Best Rating||APS: n.a. (xxth mini)|
- What's special about it?
- It is a minibot using Wave Surfing and GuessFactor Targeting, so nothing really special.
- Where did you get the name?
- All my bots start with 'Gr' and I like the dark sound of it. In English is just means 'grim'.
- How does it fire?
- It uses VCS GuessFactor Targeting, probably only segmented on 'time since velocity change', absolute lateral velocity and wallproximity. Maybe more if there is enough room.
- Does it have any WhiteWhales?
non known yet, but I think that it is relatively weak against good bots (like GresSuffurd is too).
- What's next for your robot?
- After first version is released, probably some firepower enhancement, more gun segmentation and hopefully some movement updates.
- What's your goal?
- I want to reach at least 80 APS (or 10th place) in the mini ranking. Hopefully it can threaten Komarious some day.
The first version is merely my microbot Grinnik with a very simplified GresSuffurd movement. This means that all information used can be found on this wiki. All can be followed back to Kawigi's GuessFactorTargeting Tutorial and Voidious' Wave_Surfing_Tutorial.
- 0.1 2019-06-11 RoboRumble ‒ APS: 66.23% (226th), PL: 859-303 (268th), Survival: 71.46%
- Grinnik 0.8 with a little bigger default distance, and with adaptive bulletpower instead of fixed 1.9