Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Version 1.5 - New movement, directly from the Movement Laboratory
- Version 1.4 - Shrinked codesize some and tuned movement. -- PEZ
- Gouldingi runs out of some of its luck. Now (April 22) ranks #11 on Eternal Rumble
- Also I guess the bots making use of persistent storage of enemy data now knows this little piranha better.
- Furthermore it might be that the little "improvement" between version 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 is a bit to blame. I seldom test my improvements enough. =)
- Gouldingi continues to show fighting spirit. It ranked #3 in the latest MiniBot Challenge
- Gouldingi 1.2.1 ranks #6 on EternalRumble 1-v-1!!!!!!! Now, that was a true surprise. Maybe Angular Targeting/Factored isn't such a bad method after all.
- 1.2 Tuned movement again, Moebius style radar
- 1.1.1 Tuned movement. Uses Averaged Bearing Offset Targeting when enemy is stationary.
- 1.0. Uses a randomized, factorized version of angular targeting and Random Movement. It beats Marshmallow the first 50 or so rounds if Marshmallow doesn't have saved data on it. (That's a surprise to me, even though I know Marshmallow is weak against certain simple bots, like DuelistNano).