Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- This bot is the big brother of Pugio. It uses my invention called Adaptive Oscillator Movement. I try my new developments of it in this bot.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- See infobox.
- How competitive is it?
- It's in a beta state with a sucky gun and unoptimized movement, but it's 25th in microrumble and <200 in general.
- How does it move?
- Statistical Adaptive Oscillator Movement.
- How does it fire?
- Nano SymbolicPatternMatching matching velocity.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Moves according to the recent frequency of the oscillator movement.
- How does the melee strategy differ from One-on-one strategy?
- The melee strategy is not to participate in melee battles. ;)
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds it saves velocity for the Pattern Matching (and everything else, too, because static variables cost less codesize :P), between matches nothing.
- Where did you get the name?
- Gladius is the bigger brother of Pugio. Pugio is the Roman dagger, Gladius is the Roman sword. Quite straightforward, isn't it?
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- GuessFactor targeting, squeezing, optimizing, improving movement.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not really, but important test bots are Toorkild, Acero, Sledgehammer, Hedgehog series (+ KostyaTszyu and Muffin, I don't know why)
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- WeekendObsession's gun with some modifications.