< GlacierJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:49, 25 October 2009 by Rednaxela (Glacier 0.2.2 Stupid inexplicable performance drops)
- 0.2.2 - 24/10/2009
- Rating Pending
- Revert radar changes of 0.2.1
- (Inexplicible performance drops are rather dishearting)
- 0.2.1 - 26/9/2009
- MeleeRumble ‒ APS: 68.28% (4th), PL: 278-3 (4th), Survival: 89.06%
- Use 'turn towards center' for initial radar direction
- Use 'shadow' style Play-If-forward for now
- Pure BFT approach appears to be notably faster in my tests, but my implementation is locking up from time to time. Not sure it's worth the effort.
- 0.2 - 26/9/2009
- MeleeRumble ‒ APS: 69.21% (4th), PL: 277-3 (4th), Survival: 90.31%
- Quick hack to dodge linear targeting in addition too.
- 0.1 - 25/9/2009