Difference between revisions of "BulletSimBot"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Small change)
Revision as of 02:22, 20 January 2010
|Current Version||0.1 alpha|
|Code License||None yet|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It's my first bot that's advanced so far and is tiny in codesize.
- It predicts where it thinks bullets are going and simulates them.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- It's not quite ready yet.
- How competitive is it?
- Currently it just dies. It has no movement, only the bullet simulation.
- How does it move?
- It doesn't. =) In the future I'll probably do Anti-Gravity Movement using my simulated bullets as points.
- How does it fire?
- It used to use Pattern Matching, but that changed. At the time I just wanted to stuff a gun in there that was easy to stuff in. I've taken it out because I'm going to use a different gun later anyways and my main goal for it at the moment is it's movement.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It predicts where it thinks the enemy is going to shoot using linear targeting. It then creates an instance of a bullet-simulating class I made myself, which I simulate every tick.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing so far.
- Where'd you get the name?
- I wanted to make a robot that really pwns.
- Can I use your code?
- Yeah, but not until I'm done! You'll find my unfinished robot on parts of the wiki, but f people ever use it, I don't want them using outdated stuff. See the current code if you're curious.
- What's next for your robot?
- Finishing the movement.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- None, because I'm not done. Once again, I don't know why, but I always test it on N.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- None, although (after finishing the bullet simulation) I found that the concept for the bullet simulation and dodging predicted bullets was already made long ago...