Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Minimum Risk Movement|
- What's special about it?
- It's my first decent melee bot. Also, it was my first bot that didn't have a Star Wars themed name. =)
- I think it has a pretty good gun for a MiniBot. It uses Shadow/Melee Gun and displacement vectors.
- How competitive is it?
- It's top 10 in MiniMelee, but it's not really a top contender. Maybe with some much improved movement it could get in the mix.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It doesn't - it aims at everyone at once, as in Shadow/Melee Gun.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Segmented sets of displacement vectors about each enemy.
- Where did you get the name?
- "Broken Sword" is the name of one of the awesome warriors in the movie Hero.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's in the JAR under zlib. Have fun!
- What's next for your robot?
- Tuning the gun, improved movement, or collecting dust while I get back to Diamond.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not really - maybe when he gets a bit better.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Originally based off of LuminariousDuo, my TwinDuel team.
- Indirectly based off of HawkOnFire, which educated me about Minimum Risk Movement from reading about it on the UnderstandingHawkOnFire page.
- As of 2.0.0, the movement is derived from its little brother, BlitzBat.