- ScalarBot Sub-pages:
- Version History
- How competitive of it?
- It ranks #3 in RoboRumble as of Oct. 3rd, 2017, until ScalarN takes its position.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Everything between rounds, nothing between matches
- Where did you get the name?
- Scalar replacement, when I was reading Escape analysis.
- Can I use your code?
- Not yet ;)
- What's next for your robot?
- Don't assume anything about the opponent. Rather, always try to do the best I can do.
- Tune against Pattern Matchers
- Tune flattener
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It inherits ShieldBot's structure while using the gun and movement (actually, only the trees) from SimpleBot. It, however, evolved a lot since then.
- Although no code directly, its evolvement is inspired by a lot of bots, including DrussGT, Diamond, Tomcat, Nene and more on this wiki.
- Credits give to
- Skilgannon, for his DrussGT gun, which influenced me a lot, and for his wise advice to me.
- Voidious, for his Diamond gun, which is extremely strong, pushing me to work on movement more and more. Some gun attributes are also inspired by Diamond.
- Jdev, for his Tomcat movement, which is pretty unique, and its data analysis inspired me a lot as well.
- Chase, for his Nene, which told me that a flattener or an Anti-Surfer Gun is not essential. Its movement (especially danger function) inspired me a lot as well.
- Jamougha, for his RaikoMicro, strong GuessFactor Gun with strong Random Movement, which is my favorite bot to test with ;).