|Movement||Orbital Random Movement|
- What's special about it?
- RandomMovementBot is a 1v1 bot that demonstrates perpendicular random movement.
- Early versions of Raiko, CassiusClay, and Pugilist once used this movement, before Wave Surfing was invented.
- RandomMovementBot is a reference bot in the Targeting Challenge RM, where it is classified as having a medium-level movement.
- How competitive is it?
- It is not in the RoboRumble, but it should be.
- How does it fire?
- It does not.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It constantly moves, randomly changing its direction.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between rounds and nothing between matches.