Where do we go from here? Feedback highly encouraged!
Version numbers are not yet planned, so the following groups are fuzzy on purpose.
Check PHP source into SVN!Available here: http://darkcanuck.net/svn/rumbleserver/trunk
Implement other ranking algorithms (RR Elo, Glicko-2) for comparison purposes.
Add nice sorting to pairing and battle detail views.
- Add rankings view for PremierLeague, survivalist league (data already summarized, just need to display).
Add support for other games, such as TwinDuel?
Try to make tables look as nice as ABC's, add proper HTML headers.
Create utility to import battle files (and ratings) from other servers.
Improve site navigation.
Add comparison feature (similar to old server), including comparisons against previous bot versions.
Test transaction-based uploads for speed improvement.
- Calculate estimated APS using Glicko-2 expected scores for missing pairings.
Down the Road
Create automatic rebuilding strategy and routines.
- Update Rumble clients to supply more verification data (especially
version, # of bots, # of teams, perhaps codesize?).
- Create admin interface to purge bad results and flag suspect ones.
- Everyone can flag bad result
- Look into using a PHP framework because coding authentication schemes and forms gets really tiring, really quick.
- Motivate others to join in and submit new features & patches.
- Achieve world peace through RoboRumble.