- What's special about it?
- Che implements an indexed pattern matcher. Check out the prototype at Folded Pattern Matcher.
- A modified version of Che is used in the Anti-Pattern Matcher Challenge 2K6.
- How competitive is it?
- RoboRumble ‒ APS: 66.21% (228th), PL: 878-282 (249th), Survival: 72.67%
- How does it dodge bullets?
- With its movement.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- All of its pattern matching data.
- Where did you get the name?
- Only Corbos knows, and he hasn't visited the wiki since 2009.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure – just share any improvements on the wiki.
- What's next for your robot?
- Improve the movement.
- Improve the pattern matcher.
- Improve, improve, improve.
- Does it have any White Whales?